Fibre Optic Cable Installer/Splicer
Endless Opportunities. Unparalleled Growth. Limitless Potential.
Lite Access Technologies has consistently been at the forefront of technology as it relates to fibre-optic networks, while developing partnerships to meet the needs of our current and future client demands. We are proud of the exclusive technology that we can offer our clients, exposing them to cutting-edge and innovative approaches to solve their problems.
As we continue to grow our market share in Canada and the UK, we are seeking Fibre Optic Cable Installer / Splicers. The successful candidates must be flexible in work location. The majority of work will be done within the Lower Mainland, therefore only local Lower Mainland applicants will be considered.
Duties, Responsibilities and Skills Include:
• Install fiber optic cables both inside and outside plant locations.
• Be able to build and prep a 400, 450 B/D FOSC
• Be familiar with and OTDR
• Be familiar with splicing single and ribbon fibre
• Be well organized
• Have good customer service skills
• Be comfortable working in a man-hole (confined space) and working at height (bucket truck)
• Work in all weather conditions.
• Work can be physically demanding and can include but is not limited to: carrying, raising and climbing a ladder, lifting and handling heavy items (manhole covers, cable reels)
• Must be willing to work in and out of town (LOA paid)
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
• At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions
• Willingness to work overtime as required
• Ability to travel to other locations for periods of time for future projects
• First Aid Certificate
• Fibre optic certifications
• Any certification for civil construction (WHMIS, Confined Space, TCP, etc.)
Why choose Lite Access as your next career opportunity?
• You will have the ability to create something from the ground up and influence an industry in creative and innovative ways
• Opportunity for growth and progression with a growing and dynamic company
• Your voice is heard; be part of the change and be an influence in your market
• A total compensation program that rewards you on the delivery of results
• Full benefits
• Flexibility in work location
• Total respect for work / life integration; the focus is on results!
To apply, send us your resume along with a cover letter indicating why you feel you would be the ideal candidate for this position. Please insert the words Fibre Optic Splicer into the subject line of
your email. While we appreciate all candidates for their applications, only those deemed suitably qualified by the hiring manager will be contacted. NO AGENCIES PLEASE.