Health and Safety Manager (UK)
Endless Opportunities. Unparalleled Growth. Limitless Potential.
Lite Access Technologies has consistently been at the forefront of technology as it relates to fibre-optic networks, whilst developing partnerships to meet the needs of our current and future client demands. We are proud of the exclusive technology that we can offer our clients, exposing them to cutting-edge and innovative approaches to solve their problems.
As we continue to grow our market share in the UK, we are seeking a Health and Safety Manager to work alongside the Company’s management team who are committed to ensuring the health and safety of all stakeholders. The successful candidate must be flexible in work location including Edinburgh or Oxford area.
Day to Day Responsibilities Include:
- Oversite and management of health and safety across one or more construction sites in the UK
- Preparing risk assessments and method statements for site operations
- Client liaison and attending regular H&S meetings
- Carrying out regular site inspections and reviewing practices to determine compliance with RAMS
- The provision of construction phase fire assessments
- Construction phase H&S audits
- Promoting behavioral based H&S practices to the workforce
- Ensuring overall compliance with the company’s OHSAS 18001 & ISO14001
- Reporting issues and developing recommendations on a timely basis
- Preparation of RAMS, Tool Box Talks and Inductions
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- NEBOSH general certificate
- 6-8 years’ experience in the construction industry
- A natural leader in the field of health and safety
- Full knowledge of CDM Regulations
- A hands-on approach to Health & Safety in order to influence a positive culture and mind-set throughout the workforce
- Ability to clearly communicate issues to all stakeholders
- Pro-active and self-motivated with a solid work ethic, consistently achieving goals and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ownership of all aspects of the job
- CSCS card
- Passion for excellence
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Full Driving License
- Ability to travel throughout the UK
- A desire to progress and grow with the company
- Degree in Health and Safety
- Why choose Lite Access as your next career opportunity?
- You will have the ability to create something from the ground up and influence an industry in creative and innovative ways
- Opportunity for growth and progression with a growing and dynamic company
- Your voice is heard; be part of the change and influence in your market
- A total compensation program that rewards you on the delivery of results
- Full benefits and pension program
- Flexibility in work location
- Total respect for work / life integration; the focus is on results!
To apply, send your CV along with a cover letter indicating why you feel you would be the ideal candidate for this role to UKcareers@liteaccess.com. Please insert the words “Health and Safety Manager” into the subject line of your email. While we appreciate all candidates for their applications, only those deemed suitably qualified by the hiring manager will be contacted.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.