Director of Business Development (UK)
Endless Opportunities. Unparalleled Growth. Limitless Potential.
Lite Access Technologies has consistently been at the forefront of technology as it relates to fibre-optic networks, whilst developing partnerships to meet the needs of our current and future client demands. We are proud of the exclusive technology that we can offer our clients, exposing them to cutting-edge and innovative approaches to solve their problems.
As we continue to grow our market share in the UK, we are seeking a Director of Business Development to support our strategic planning process inclusive of identifying new business opportunities and managing new accounts. The successful candidate must be flexible in work location including Edinburgh or Oxford area.
Day to Day Responsibilities Include:
- New business generation
- Develop new sales leads using both internal and external research resources
- Develop an understanding of the key markets we operate in
- Cultivate key relationships that drive participation and revenue
- Remain informed on market trends and new opportunities
- Full-cycle selling (includes: research, cold-calling, face-to-face meetings, negotiation, deal execution and relationship management)
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Experienced in the UK telecom sector
- An ability to develop rapport, understand partner needs and deliver exceptional pitches
- Naturally persuasive with the ability to influence with little effort. You love coming up with creative and valuable ideas and solutions.
- Client engagement and business development achievements
- Target driven with solid work ethic consistently achieving goals and meeting deadlines
- Pro-active, self-motivated and hungry to succeed
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven success in new business acquisition/development strategies
- Exceptional planning, time management and communication skills
- Ability to understand the long-term “big picture” and short-term perspectives of situations
- Demonstrated ownership of all aspects of the job
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for excellence
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A desire to progress and grow with the company
- Ability to travel throughout the UK
- Full Driving License
- 5-7 years in the construction services industry
- A degree in business (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of fibre and FTTP
- CSCS card
- Why choose Lite Access as your next career opportunity?
- You will have the ability to create something from the ground up and influence an industry in creative and innovative ways
- Opportunity for growth and progression with a growing and dynamic company
- Your voice is heard; be part of the change and influence in your market
- A total compensation program that rewards you on the delivery of results
- Full benefits and pension program
- Flexibility in work location
- Total respect for work / life integration; the focus is on results!
To apply, send your CV along with a cover letter indicating why you feel you would be the ideal candidate for this role to UKcareers@liteaccess.com . Please insert the words “Director of Business Development” into the subject line of your email. While we appreciate all candidates for their applications, only those deemed suitably qualified by the hiring manager will be contacted.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.